Join us at the Africa Travel & Safari Show and listen to a great line-up of industry speakers, engage with tourism service providers at their stands, and try out this incredible technology which is breaking down cost and geographic conferencing constraints.
Where: Online at www.africatravelandsafari.show – register now
When: February 28 – 12h00 to 16h00 (GMT +2)
Cost: Free attendance (find out more about exhibiting)
As a travel wholesaler, destination marketing company, or tour operator who books clients on African trips, you don’t want to miss the Africa Travel & Safari Show.
The online exhibition connects African travel and tourism product and service suppliers with international buyers, with the aim of facilitating business networking, sharing of product and service information, and hosting insightful talks on some of the most pivotal topics in the travel and tourism industry.
The contingent of industry experts will be presenting on the day of the show, and will be available for a live group chat directly after each presentation for any questions you may need answered.
You will hear from, among others:
- David Frost, CEO, Satsa – Booking travel into Africa with confidence
- Sherin Francis, CEO, The Seychelles Tourism Board – The adventurer’s guide to island hopping in the Seychelles
- Eleanor Muller, Marketing Manager, Transfrontier Parks Destinations – Lessons from the road: Adding authentic rural cultural experiences to itineraries
- Beks Ndlovu, Group CEO, African Bush Camp - History of safari travel
- Gavin Rennie, Director, Off 2 Africa – topic still to be confirmed
For more information, contact email@example.com