Air Namibia has cancelled its Harare and Victoria falls flights scheduled from October 10 to 27 for operational reasons.
The following flights are affected:
- Flight SW411 and return flight SW412, operating the Windhoek-Harare- Windhoek route.
- Flight SW406 and return flight SW406, operating the Windhoek –Victoria Falls- Windhoek route.
During this period, the Victoria Falls market will be serviced via Livingstone (Zambia). Flights to/from Livingstone will operate as SW395/6.
The airline has stated the following rebooking and refund procedures:
- Passengers are to be rebooked at no fee on next available Air Namibia flight/s.
- Rerouting of passengers (already ticketed at this trade release date) to other airlines is allowed.
- Passengers with onward connections should take priority.
- Provision of accommodation may be allowed to passengers already ticketed at the time of this trade release. Station managers to assess the passengers’ needs and assist accordingly.
- Air Namibia to assist passengers with the visa application for Zambia including covering the related cost. This provision is not applicable to new bookings.
Customers who would like to receive a refund are advised to do the following:
- Apply for full refund on the nett/published fare level via the GDS and quote the following reference number: AUTHSW18M15110
- Full refunds for unused tickets will be granted regardless of terms and conditions of the fare (even non-refundable tickets).