African Inspiration Hotels & Lodges is rebranding as Simbavati Management Services, bringing the marketing of all current lodges under the one Simbavati brand.
‘We believe that this will make it easier for the trade to learn more about our ethos and lodges and to combine them, especially with our new offers,’’ says Mike Mulligan, CEO of Simbavati.
Simbavati Management Services currently manages and markets six Simbavati safari lodges in the Timbavati and Klaserie Private Nature Reserves. It also manages the successful Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge near Clanwilliam in the Cederberg.
However, the new Simbavati Lodge Collection will be a broader African hospitality brand, with coastal and wilderness lodges as well as safari lodges, throughout South Africa.
It has launched a new website:
- Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge will become Simbavati Cederberg Ridge
- A second Cape property, Simbavati Fynbos on Sea in the Garden Route, is opening in early October
- These join the existing Simbavati lodges in the Timbavati:
- Simbavati Hilltop Lodge
- Simbavati River Lodge
- Simbavati Trails Camp, focusing on walking safaris.
- As well as the three Simbavati lodges in the Klaserie:
- Simbavati Camp George
- Simbavati Amani
- And the self-catered Simbavati Homestead.
Further expansion to key tourism destinations is planned from 2022.
Introducing Africalm – nurture your soul
Our brand ethos is all about Africalm, incorporating slow travel and wellness into the safari and wilderness space.
Where it’s wild, we feel tranquillity
With adventure, comes escape
Amid excitement, surprising peace
A natural re-set
In Africa, we find calm - Africalm
This is encapsulated in our brand video.
Our Simbavati offers
Our new offers celebrate coming together as the Simbavati Lodge Collection; staying longer to travel slowly; and staying within the Simbavati family.
- Stay four, pay for three nights throughout the year
- Simbavati Collection Offer – combine two or more lodges over a number of days (minimum two nights at each) and receive a reduction in rate
- Stay 4 nights at 2 lodges, save 8%
- Stay 5 nights at 2 lodges, save 10%
- Stay 6-7 nights at 2-3 lodges, save 12%
- Stay 8 nights at 2-3 lodges, save 15%
For further info, contact Mike Mulligan, Simbavati Lodge Collection, at 063 309 7131