Gecko Lodge is situated on a 35ha Farm with Sabie River frontage.
We are offering 23 en-suite rooms (double, twin, triple, and family rooms) all set in a beautiful garden. This family-run and -managed Lodge has its emphasis on tranquillity, comfort, quality service and good food. Gecko Lodge offers the guest an escape from modern urban living.
Each room has its own character and each room is individually decorated with the focus on guest comfort.
Facilities at the lodge include:
- A rustic rock pool for hot days
- Lush gardens to unwind and relax
- Guest lounge, library, and bar
- Restaurant, besides breakfast, we also offer three course home cooked dinners.
- Outside seating areas
- Boma for outdoor evenings
- Tranquil dam to listen to the various sounds of bird calls
- A little walking trail on the property between the macadamia nut plantations down to the
If you’d like to showcase your business as part of Tourism Update’s #RevivalShowcase campaign, follow these easy steps:
- CLICK HERE to access the Google docs form.
- Provide the information requested – including submitting an image (not your logo – please mark the photo clearly with the name of your company) and a 150- to 200-word description of your product and service.
- As Tourism Update will do the bare minimum editing on your description, please ensure that all information is not only factually, but grammatically, correct. Once you have done so, simply submit the form.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues accessing the form.