There is still time to register for tomorrow’s webinar.
As the hospitality industry rebuilds post-pandemic it is critical for hotels to re-establish trust to ensure repeat bookings and happy guests. This can be achieved by aligning the guest profiles in your CRM with effective online reputation management to create more satisfying guest journeys pre-, during and post-stay.
Join Nicki Graham, Vice President of Marketing at Cendyn, and Amy Branford, Head of Sales (Europe), at GuestRevu on June 29 at 15h00 as they discuss the benefits of building back traveller trust.
With increasing guest expectations about health, safety, and personalised travel experiences, the two panellists believe now is the time to start leveraging CRM and ORM technology to create the unforgettable guest experiences that attract new guests and nurture loyalty.
“The key is communication – and discovering how to utilise the CRM alongside online management reputation tools to find out what your guests really want, so properties can deliver on the promise of a great stay,” says Graham.
CLICK HERE to register.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to use guest profiles to create more engaging experiences
- Tips for building confidence and trust among guests
- The keys to engaging guests at every touchpoint (pre-, during, and post-stay)
- How to leverage automation to do more with less
- Ways to manage guest feedback to protect your brand’s online reputation