Thompsons Africa arranges and operates variable sized tours in Southern Africa, with set itineraries and frequent departures. “Our tours have been operating since 1997 and we proudly claim that our service cannot be beaten. Our signature product, ‘Fully Guided’ means what it says: we do all the work, guests relax and enjoy the experience, knowing that they are in capable and experienced hands,” says Thompsons Africa.
Unique selling points
- Thompsons Africa owns and maintains an impeccable fleet of modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Tour guides are amiable, welcoming and passionate about their areas of expertise; they speak English, German and Spanish, and our wider network of tour guides speak most other languages.
- Itineraries are designed with ample leisure time so that guests can relax and do their own thing at their own pace.
- Tours for at least two people depart without fail on pre-advertised days – usually daily or weekly. Activities and most meals are included and hotels are selected for the high standard of service that is required.
- Our tours range from a leisurely fortnight, enjoying highlights of Southern Africa, to an intriguing half-day into the renowned township of Soweto.
- Thompsons Africa’s Guided Journeys have been operating since 1997.
View all Guided Journeys here.