Sho’t Left Travel Week 2019, which runs from September 23-29, gives the South African tourism trade an opportunity to get a piece of the R15m (€934 750) pie to market and sell their product or service.
Benefits of attending Sho’t Left Travel Week include:
- Investment by South African Tourism to the value of R15m, spread across TV, outdoor, radio, digital and social media.
- Collateral support for you to promote additional deals on your own platform, that you can download.
- Seasonality of offers means that you will be able to offer discounts to consumers during your quieter periods, at your discretion.
- Improved provincial spread, where provinces that usually get fewer visitors will have the opportunity to showcase their offerings and affordability to a much wider audience.
- Travel Week is one of the most significant tourism marketing opportunities in the country.
- A better understanding of market opportunity: South African Tourism has access to the right marketing and consumer insight to grow your ROI.
- Travel Week is the best local travel deal campaign South Africa has on offer.
- It gives you an opportunity to sell directly to the consumer on a highly promoted platform
Register your business now to participate in this year’s Sho’t Left Travel Week on www.deals.southafrica.net