Kim Beyers Representation has announced a new safari experience across two provinces in South Africa.
The eight-night package includes four nights at Tswalu Kalahari, in the malaria-free Northern Cape, followed by four nights at Kubili House in Hoedspruit’s Thornybush Game Reserve (it can also be experienced in reverse).
The package is based on eight guests travelling together and includes a charter between the two properties in a Pilatus PC-12 aircraft.
Each property offers its own unique experiences, allowing guests to enjoy the full safari experience at their own pace, and tailor-make their own itinerary.
- Habituated meerkats
- Possibility to view nocturnal species such as aardvark, pangolin, etc
- Largest private game reserve in South Africa, protecting over 110 000 hectares of grasslands and mountains
- Involvement in all wildlife project work currently on the property
- A visit to the community clinic and pre-school
- Horse riding
- Some of the oldest Bushman rock engravings in Africa
- Two game drives daily
- Star-gazing in the Moroccan-inspired boma
- Massage treatments included
- Craft workshops
- Glamping available in the winter months, from May through to the end of August