Madagascan DMC TAMàNA Tours has partnered with Ethiopian Airlines and marketing and representation consultancy, The Adventure Connection, to create a fam trip that explores the best of Madagascar.
The itinerary is available to the UK travel trade, with only eight spaces available for operators and agents.
Departing on June 3 and returning on June 12, the itinerary explores the iconic landscapes of the west, and marine life off the islands in northern Madagascar – making the most of Ethiopian Airlines’ schedule from London, as it flies into the capital, Antananarivo, and returns from Nosy Be.
Highlights of the eight-day trip, with option to extend to 10 days, includes:
- Learning to cook authentic Malagasy dishes with a local chef in Antananarivo.
- Experiencing the landscape of Parc National des Tsingy de Bemaraha.
- Taking photographs of the iconic Allée des Baobabs at sunset.
- Seeing the birds and wildlife while canoeing on the Manambolo River.
- Taking an ocean safari in Nosy Be to see the marine life.
There is an option to extend the trip to experience more of Madagascar.
The basic itinerary is as follows:
Day 1: Depart UK
Day 2: Arrive Antananarivo
Day 3: Menabe canoe ride, a village visit, and Allée des Baobabs
Day 4: Parc National des Tsingy de Bemaraha
Day 5: Nature walk in small Tsingy de Bemaraha, canoe on the Manambolo River, then fly back to ‘Tana.
Day 6: Nosy Be island tour and hotel visits
Day 7: Marine safari at Nosy Iranja
Day 8: Marine safari at Nosy Be