The online Africa Travel & Safari Show goes live at 12h00 (GMT+2) today (February 28).
Don’t miss out – if you haven’t registered you can still register. Attendance is FREE.
Travel and tourism agents and operators from around the world will have the opportunity to engage with African tourism product and service suppliers online. If you are selling travel to African destinations or would like to find out more about selling African destinations, this is a cost-effective and convenient way of engaging and learning more.
You are also invited to listen to presentations from industry experts on pivotal travel and tourism topics. These will offer insights into this growing market, you will also be able to engage with speakers live, after each presentation.
Lineup of topics and speakers:
Click here to see speaker schedule in a relevant time zone
- Booking travel into southern Africa with confidence – David Frost, Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (Satsa).
- The Europe to Africa market – Chris Mears, African Travel and Tourism Association (Atta).
- The Livingstone experience: shaping the future of travel – Madeleine Hetem, Tamrich Tours.
- Adding authentic cultural experiences to itineraries – Eleanor Muller, Transfrontier Parks Destinations.
- Adventurers’ guide to island hopping – Sherin Francis, The Seychelles Tourism Board.
- Zimbabwe and conservation – Beks Ndlovu, African Bush Camps.
- African travel attractions for the US Market – Ron Mracky, International Advisory Committee member, Africa Tourism Association.
Exhibitors at the online show:
- Legacy Hotels and Resorts
- White Shark Projects
- The Seychelles Tourism Board
- Unearth Experience
- Mopane Bush Lodge
- The Fine Collection
- Transfrontier Parks Destinations
- Tamrich Tours
- Dream Hotels and Resorts
- Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (Satsa)
- African Pride Tours
- Revealing Africa
- Zulu Nyala Group
Using a state-of-the-art online conferencing system, the show will enable tourism suppliers in Africa to meet with you wherever you are in the world, without either of you leaving your workstation.
There are currently over 600 delegates registered to attend, with 33% of these from North America alone.
Other regions registered include:
- Europe (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland)
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Africa (Kenya, Eswateni, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa)
You can register for free, and access the show online, at www.africatravelandsafari.show
To register: www.africatravelandsafari.sho