The online Africa Travel & Safari Show, in partnership with Tourism Update, is only one week away – and is a show you don’t want to miss if you are looking at connecting with pivotal African tourism products and services to package and sell to your customers.
Click here to register. Registration and participation are free.
A state-of-the-art online conferencing system creates a cyber-platform that enables tourism suppliers in Africa to meet with buyers wherever they are in the world, without either having to leave their office or workstation.
In addition to these invaluable networking sessions, industry-leading speakers from across the globe will present on some of the most relevant, trending tourism and travel-related topics:
- Booking travel into southern Africa with confidence – David Frost, Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (Satsa).
- African travel attractions for the US Market – Ron Mracky, International Advisory Committee member, Africa Tourism Association.
- The Europe to Africa market – Chris Mears, African Travel and Tourism Association (Atta).
- The Livingstone experience: shaping the future of travel – Madeleine Hetem, Tamrich Tours.
- Adding authentic cultural experiences to itineraries – Eleanor Muller, Transfrontier Parks Destinations.
- Adventurers’ guide to island hopping – Sherin Francis, The Seychelles Tourism Board.
- The history of safari travel – Beks Ndlovu, African Bush Camps.
- Legacy Hotels and Resorts
- White Shark Projects
- The Seychelles Tourism Board
- Unearth Experience
- Mopane Bush Lodge
- The Fine Collection
- Transfrontier Parks Destinations
- Tamrich Tours
- Dream Hotels and Resorts
There are currently 250 delegates registered to attend – 50% of whom are based in North America. Other regions include:
- Europe (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland)
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Africa (Kenya, eSwateni, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa)