Effective March 31, Turkish Airlines will increase its service to Kinshasa, DRC, from five to seven flights per week. The carrier launched the route in 2012.
The new flight schedules will be as follows:
From April 1 to October 26
- Istanbul to Kinshasa, departing 14h25 and arriving 20h00.
- Kinshasa to Libreville (Gabon), departing 20h50 and arriving 22h30.
- Libreville (Gabon) to Istanbul, departing 23h25 and arriving 08h50 (+1).
From March 31 to October 24
- Istanbul to N’Djamena, departing 14h30 and arriving 18h40.
- N’Djamena to Kinshasa, departing 19h25 and arriving 22h10.
- Kinshasa to Istanbul, departing 23h05 and arriving 08h55 (+1).