Air Namibia will increase capacity on routes where it has high numbers of passengers, and introduce flights on days most suited to its clients’ requirements, the airline has said in a statement.
The schedule changes include the following:
- Eros-Ondangwa-Eros: frequencies will increase from 17 to 20 flights per week, operating on Fridays, Sundays, and Wednesdays;
- Eros-Katima Mulilo-Eros: frequencies will increase from four to five per week, with the additional rotation scheduled for Thursdays;
- Eros-Rundu-Eros: frequencies increased from three to four per week, with the additional rotation scheduled for Mondays;
- Ondangwa-Walvis Bay-Ondangwa: frequencies will remain three per week, but operations will change from Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays to Fridays, Sundays, and Wednesdays;
- Windhoek-Lusaka-Windhoek and Windhoek-Harare-Windhoek: frequencies will increase from three to four per week, with operations changing to Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
The schedule changes will be effective from March 30.