SA Express has announced the launch of a new route between Johannesburg (JNB) and Mthatha, starting December 10. The route will be operated by a Bombardier CRJ-200.
From December 10 to January 13, the route will be operated on weekdays and Sundays with the flight schedule is as follows:
- Flight SA1421 will depart Johannesburg at 13h00, arriving in Mthatha at 14h30.
- Flight SA1422 will depart Mthatha at 15h10, arriving in Johannesburg at 16h40.
From January 14, the schedule will change, with a second flight on weekdays.
The flight schedule for weekday flights is as follows:
- Flight SA1445 will depart Johannesburg at 06h00, arriving in Mthatha at 07h30.
- Flight SA1446 will depart Mthatha at 08h10, arriving in Johannesburg at 09h25.
The following flight will operate on weekdays and Sundays:
- Flight SA1447 will depart Johannesburg at 15h30, arriving in Mthatha at 17h00.
- Flight SA1448 will depart Mthatha at 17h40, arriving in Johannesburg at 19h10.