On Monday, December 10, we will be in studio with SA Tourism CEO, Sisa Ntshona between 11h00 and 13h00, looking at the performance of tourism in South Africa in 2018 – the ups and downs, challenges, and achievements.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Arrival figures for the year
- Domestic tourism update
- Update on water issues in Cape Town
- NBC (National Convention Bureau) new campaign
- Airlift and increase in air traffic
- Africa’s Travel Indaba and Meetings Africa
Please join us for this insightful discussion – click here to register.
Do you have any questions you’d like to ask SA Tourism’s CEO? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 7. Otherwise, Ntshona will be available to answer questions live on air.