TAAG Angola has increased frequency on its Luanda-São Paulo Guarulhos route, from five to seven flights weekly.
According to Gregory Epps, Regional General Manager Southern Africa for TAAG Angola, the airline started operating the additional flights at the end of October, all of which have connections from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, and Cape Town International Airport with four connections a week.
The additional service is operated by a Boeing 777-200ER, with the flight schedule as follows:
- DT749: Luanda (Quatro de Fevereiro Airport) 11h25 – São Paulo (Guarulhos International Airport) 16h40, every Wednesday and Friday.
- DT747: Luanda 23h15 – São Paulo 05h00 +1, every Saturday.
- DT747: Luanda 23h30 – São Paulo 05h00 +1, every Sunday.
- DT745: Luanda 23h30 – São Paulo 05h00 +1, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- DT750: São Paulo 18h50 – Luanda 06h05 +1, every Wednesday and Friday.
- DT746: São Paulo 19h20 – Luanda 06h35 +1, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- DT748: São Paulo 19h20 – Luanda 06h35 +1, every Sunday.
- DT748: São Paulo 19h20 – Luanda 06h35 +1, every Monday.