Although aimed mainly at the South African travel trade, there are some key speakers at the Into Africa Travel Show that will interest readers of Tourism Update.
On Thursday, September 13, readers of Tourism Update will be able to engage from their workstation with some of the industry’s foremost authorities on travel into Africa at the virtual trade show.
You won’t have to leave your desks in order to attend the event, which runs from 09h00 to 13h00 CAT. You participate online, engaging with speakers and suppliers virtually, at your convenience.
Speakers will present in the virtual auditorium, at 20-minute intervals.
The line-up today:
* 09h00 to 09h20: Trade insights into corporate African travel
Sue van Winsen, Editor, Travel & Meetings Buyer
* 09h30 to 09h50: African development, Nigeria focus
Guy Stehlik, Chief Executive, BON Hotels
* 10h00 to 11h00: A power hour with quick five-minute presentations of new services and products for SA-based travellers into Africa.
* 11h00 to 11h20: Factors to consider in African travel
Monique Swart, Founder, ABTA
* 11h30 to 11h50: African opportunity and the role of aviation
Q&A with Nico Bezuidenhout, CEO, Fastjet
* 12h00 to 12h20: Travel for Africa by Africans
Robyn Christie, Founder of Just Saying, GBTA
PLUS PLUS PLUS
SA’s first virtual travel expo, the Into Africa Travel Show, will be a ‘gamified’ event.
Just by logging in to the event, attendees immediately get three entries into the main cash draw of R3000. Watching a speaker in the auditorium, or chatting to an exhibitor wins the attendee a further six and four entries respectively (see full details below).
If you cannot see the image below, click here.