Airlink has further enhanced its services between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit in Limpopo, as well as its services between Cape Town and Hoedspruit, as of June 19.
Additionally, as of August 1, Airlink will add a second flight between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit, in response to market requests for additional capacity and convenience.
The revised flights between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit will operate Mondays to Fridays, as follows:
- Depart Johannesburg (OR Tambo International Airport) at 13h00 (previously 11h50) – Arrive in Hoedspruit at 14h00 (previously 12h50).
- Depart Hoedspruit at 14h30 (previously 13h20) – Arrive in Johannesburg at 15h30 (previously 14h20).
Supplementary morning flights commencing in August, operating Mondays to Sundays, are as follows:
- Depart Johannesburg at 09h50 – Arrive in Hoedspruit at 10h50.
- Depart Hoedspruit at 11h20 – Arrive in Johannesburg at 12h20.
The current flight schedule for Cape Town and Hoedspruit on Saturdays and Sundays remains the same, due to Hoedspruit Airport operating hour constraints, and are as follows:
- Depart Cape Town International Airport at 12h20 (previously 11h15) – Arrive in Hoedspruit at 14h50 (previously 13h45).
- Depart Hoedspruit at 15h20 (previously 14h20) – Arrive in Cape Town at 18h00 (previously 17h00).
“Airlink apologises for any inconvenience or disruption caused to customer itineraries due to these schedule changes, as we continue to enhance our schedule to match our customers’ requirements,” said the airline in a statement.